We are looking for a Project Coordinator who can work with several innovative projects in education and implement new initiatives in the school education system.
• 1-3 years of proven work experience as a Project Coordinator or in Educational Consulting,
• Confident PC user and other Microsoft Office applications
• Experience of working with foreign organizations and institutions
• Familiarity with social media and other professional networking sites
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Uzbek or Russian, English is a must
• Strong decision-making skills
• Positive attitude and team player
Your main duties include:
-Conducting research on the implementation of new solutions in the education system and establishing partnerships with international organizations and institutions
-Supervising the team and reporting on their performance, while keeping track of deliverables.
-Assist the Head of the Department in maintaining smooth job flow.
If you are enthusiastic about new challenges and find yourself fitting into this position, feel free to reach us out.
The role will involve:
• Study foreign as well as local experience in the implementation of educational projects and initiatives
• Develop, recommend and supervise the implementation of projects
• Supervise the team and report on their deliverables
• Advise top management on partnerships
• Recommend ways to efficiently implement the project
• Stay up-to-date on legislation related to international partnerships and inform top management about changes in regulations
• Participate in both local and foreign educational fairs
• Build the ITSM’s professional network through relationships with schools, colleges and other educational institutions
Our mission is to develop a school education system, introduce modern innovative technologies taking into account the use of digital technologies, web platforms, software products and information systems, conduct strategic analysis and planning for the further development of the school education.
At ITSM we believe in the importance of leadership at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live by our purpose by challenging themselves to identify issues that are most important for our people, and for society, and make an impact that matters.
We thank all Applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Interested job candidates may send CV to:
You can send your suggestions, complaints or opinions using this form