We are looking for a Project Coordinator to who can work with several innovative projects in education and implement new initiatives in public education system
• 1-3 years of proven work experience as an Project Coordinator to or Educational consulting,
• Confident PC user and other Microsoft Office tools
• Experience of working with foreign organizations and institutions
• Familiarity with social media and other professional networks
• Excellent verbal and written communication in Uzbek or Russian, English is a must
• Strong decision-making skills
• Positive attitude and team player
Your main duties include:
-doing research on implementation of new solutions in education system and establishing partnerships with international organizations and institutions
-supervising the team and reporting on their performance, keeping track of deliverables.
-assist the Head of the Department to maintain smooth job flow.
If you are enthusiastic about new challenges and find yourself fitting into this position, feel free to reach us out.
The role will involve:
• Study foreign as well as local experience of implementation of educational projects and initiatives
• Develop, recommend and supervise the implementation of projects
• Supervise the team and report on deliverables
• Advise top management on partnership
• Recommend ways to implement the project efficiently
• Stay up-to-date on legislation related to international partnership and inform top management about the changes in regulations
• Participate in both local and foreign educational fairs
• Build the ITSM’s professional network through relationships with schools, colleges and other educational institutions
Our mission is to develop a public education system, introduce modern innovative technologies taking into account the use of digital technologies, web platforms, software products and information systems, conduct strategic analysis and planning for the further development of the public education.
At ITSM we believe in the importance of leadership at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live by our purpose by challenging themselves to identify issues that are most important for our people, and for society, and make an impact that matters.
We thank all Applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Interested job candidates may send CV to:
You can send your suggestions, complaints or opinions using this form