- Development of a Public-Private Partnerships web portal
Development of a Public-Private Partnerships web portal
Public-private partnership Internet portal
In order to create conditions for public-private partnerships in school education, develop and consolidate their potential for the implementation of PPP projects, increase the volume of private investments in the country's economy, the center has created a web portal for public-private partnerships.
The main features of the portal:
- A single platform for holding tenders and implementing PPP projects;
- Consolidation of data on all existing non-state general education schools;
- Attracting local and foreign investors using information departments and published sites for the implementation of PPP projects on a single portal;
- Increase the flow of interested entrepreneurs by 50% by creating an optimized portal for easy access to the necessary information.
You can send your suggestions, complaints or opinions using this form