A PROJECT TO CREATE VIRTUAL PLATFORMS THAT INCLUDE ONLINE VR TRAVEL IN SCHOOLS "BARKAMOL AVLOD"
The purpose and mission of the project:
· This project is designed to organize online excursions to the Barkamol Avlod schools in our country, and also serves for virtual acquaintance with sights, historical monuments, culture and traditions with a long history.
· The main goal of the project is to increase the interest and enthusiasm of the readers' youth in domestic tourism through a virtual platform, turning virtual travel into real travel, as well as animation of the history textbooks of Uzbekistan read by each reader in the form of short videos on VR equipment.
Results realized and achieved within the framework of the project:
· As part of the work performed, technical documentation and a project program for a specific program were initially developed;
· 5 historical complexes in the Republic of Uzbekistan:
· The city of Khiva - Ichan
· Bukhara City-Ark Fortress
· Samarkand City - Shahi Zinda complex
· Samarkand City-Registan Square
· Shakhrisabz city - created a short panoramic video of the White Palace complex in VR-360 format;
· A professional guide service was involved to ensure the virtual delivery of historical monuments and other useful information to readers.